Here is a simple, but stunning craft that can produce anything from a statement piece of art for the walls, to the basis of a Valentine's card.
YOU WILL NEED:
Paper that will hold ink well, here it is cold pressed watercolour paper,
Craft card and scissors,
1. Fold the craft card in half and draw half a heart. Carefully cut the shape out.
2. Using masking tape or washi tape attach the template to the piece of paper you'll be stamping.
3. Using one colour at a time demarcate the outline of the template, then work the empty space in the middle.
4. Once the space is full remove the template and leave the ink to dry.
5. Voila! Original, beautiful art!
Don't forget: Our Spring Craft Subscription Boxes are now OPEN for orders, and will begin shipping 1st March. Numbers are LIMITED and once they're gone they're gone!